Colorado Trail Runs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 Rocky Mountain Offroad Expo

2 posters

Go down

2015 Rocky Mountain Offroad Expo Empty 2015 Rocky Mountain Offroad Expo

Post by Shaniquasman Sun May 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Hey everyone, I know I'm a little slow getting something posted about this and it's short notice, but if part of your day is free for Saturday, June 6th I would HIGHLY recommend coming out and checking out the Rocky Mountain Offroad Expo. It's going to be held at the Mesa County Fairgrounds in Grand Junction, CO. Again this year there's tons of vendors & manufacturers showing their goods, offroad parts swap meet, show n' shine 4x4 show, and the crawlin to a cure obstacle course. Back this year is a RC course for kids old & young! Bring out your offroad RC rig and play around. Also, there will be fantastic raffle drawings to raise funds for Land Use issues involving the offroad community! Purchase tickets to have a chance at winning from your choice of prizes from recovery kits, to sets of tires, to a half day of track time at Driven Experience at Gateway Canyons Resort! Get behind the wheel of professionally built Baja trucks and get trained by industry pros! There are loads of prizes and more being donated by the day. This is your chance at a spectacular opportunity for mere dollars! Admission is free, registering your rig for the show is free (and gets you a chance at some really cool custom trophies.) Hope to see all of you there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1657161584505064/

Shaniquasman

Back to top Go down

2015 Rocky Mountain Offroad Expo Empty Re: 2015 Rocky Mountain Offroad Expo

Post by coluke Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Do you know how late the vendors are around Saturday? I have to work but could probably be out there by 5:30... Would like to check it out.

Luke
coluke
coluke

http://www.cotrailruns.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaniquasman Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Lucas,
Think things wrap up about 4. Need me to spend some money for you? If you need some Taco condiments, we ran with the owner of Safari Ltd today and leading him on 21 rd tomorrow.

Cody

Shaniquasman

Back to top Go down

Post by coluke Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Thanks Smile I always "need" new goodies, but unfortunately I can only look right now. Put crap loads into the truck over the winter and we are in the process of buying/selling a house right now. Good for me and the family, not so great for the truck!

Have fun on 21 rd, I ran that at last years event in the JK. Fun trail!
coluke
coluke

http://www.cotrailruns.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum