Wutz up???!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wutz up???!!!!

Post by BFYTW on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:40 pm

Does no one have anything going on? I've been following on FB.  All for fun was in Ouray this week.  Jeep jamboree going on in snowmass. No one posting anything on the forum.

Well I, like most of you I'm sure, have been working.  Started a new career path so it's eating up a lot of my time with no time to do any wheeling. Sad.

Just an FYI to anyone looking for a group..... I have a group going to Ouray next weekend. Looks like three XJs, one JK, and a TJ at this time. Leaving Aug 7th. Friday Aug 8th, meet up and running Black Bear to Telluride. Lunch at telluride brewery. Imogene back to Ouray, Yankee boy side step.

Saturday August 9th will be Alpine Loop. Picnic lunch in lake city. Dinner at Ouray brewery.

If u just want a group to tag along with post up. Family oriented. Laid back group.

This will be my rigs last hoorah.
BFYTW

Back to top Go down

Re: Wutz up???!!!!

Post by Walt on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:38 am

Hey dude, you ain't selling your Jeep too are you?
Hope this isn't contagious.
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post by BFYTW on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:00 am

Walt wrote:Hey dude, you ain't selling your Jeep too are you?

Actually I am. This is something wife and I had decided after EJS this year. No worries though. The plan is to build a sick ass 2012-2014 JKU. We love our TJ. It's beautiful and capable. We just want more room when trail riding. If plans work out I should have a rubicon on 38-40s by EJS next year.

Plus. Wife still has her lifted Grand Cherokee. If I sell mine next week we still have something to wheel Smile
BFYTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:58 pm

BFYTW wrote:
Walt wrote:Hey dude, you ain't selling your Jeep too are you?

Actually I am. This is something wife and I had decided after EJS this year. No worries though. The plan is to build a sick ass 2012-2014 JKU. We love our TJ. It's beautiful and capable. We just want more room when trail riding. If plans work out I should have a rubicon on 38-40s by EJS next year.

Plus. Wife still has her lifted Grand Cherokee. If I sell mine next week we still have something to wheel Smile

C O O O O L
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum