Hello! New Jeeper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! New Jeeper

Post by aslambert on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Hello, My name is Alex and I am from Colorado but based in Kansas right now with the army. I will be moving to Fort Carson next year. I just bought my first Jeep! I have not gotten to try it out much because my daughter was born the next day and I deployed shortly after that. But I will be home soon and cannot wait to get it on a trail! The jeep is a 2007 JK Unlimited. It came with the lift, tires, wheels and bumper. The which up front I found out is useless as a rock since i did not check if it worked. the inside of the control box is M.I.A. I am not sure what I will be doing for upgrades yet. I want to see how it does on the trails first. I have done a little four wheeling, I had a Dodge Ram and a 2 door Yukon before that and they both enjoyed getting a little dirty. But I still have a lot to learn about true 4 wheeling. I cannot wait to move out to Colorado again and start wheeling. I hope joining early will help get the ball rolling for when i get back. I will put up pictures once I figure out how to.

aslambert

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! New Jeeper

Post by coluke on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Welcome and thank you for your service, things will probably be a little slow around here until the snow melts!

Lucas (SSgt-USMC)
coluke

http://www.cotrailruns.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:56 am

Welcome Alex. You're still only 7 hours from some great wheelin. If you're not in Springs by the Spring, can always plan a 3 day weekend for wheelin.

Former squid bubblehead hear
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post by biggie332 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:25 am

Well by now you're probably in the area. Ill be heading back that way from deployment in about a week. Look forward to seeing you out on the trails.

biggie332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum