Colorado Trail Runs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPIDERWEBSHADE.com

4 posters

Go down

SPIDERWEBSHADE.com Empty SPIDERWEBSHADE.com

Post by BFYTW Sat May 03, 2014 2:19 pm

If any of you have even been thinking about one of these for you rig.  BUY IT.  I LOVE the top off in the summer. However the wifey no likey interstate with no top. It's brutal. Typically I take my hat off and stuff it under a leg because I've lost one hat already.  With the spiderwebshade u get a nice breeze at 70mph that u can still have a conversation over.  At the red lights ur not sweating to death. No sunburn after riding all day but it's still a see thru mesh. Which to me = better than a bikini top.  They come in cool colors, once u install it you don't have to remove it because it fits under whatever factory top u have. Plus it doubles for a decent hammock. I weigh 190 and I've already sprawled out on mine. It's tough.  Awesome awesome summer addition to anyone who likes the top off for summer.

SPIDERWEBSHADE.com 0703E7A4-F655-48F6-81B0-D48CB517A031_zpsc9hgmmvv
SPIDERWEBSHADE.com 6B95C033-C870-4C6D-BCA7-6BDB3D14679D_zpsmcpom6mn
SPIDERWEBSHADE.com 4163A2B7-F17B-4D0C-AB61-E9DFF5050CF6_zpsbwprxgjx
BFYTW
BFYTW

Back to top Go down

SPIDERWEBSHADE.com Empty Re: SPIDERWEBSHADE.com

Post by coluke Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:50 pm

I have been looking at these since last year. Heard nothing but good things. I think I will call Northridge to see if they have them in stock in longmont so I can get one before rock junction. I just have to figure out a hoist system in my garage for my +250lb J30 Hard Top/camper top  Rolling Eyes 
coluke
coluke

http://www.cotrailruns.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BFYTW Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:17 am

I'm gonna rock mine Friday and Saturday as long as it isn't raining. I don't think u will be disappointed with it at all.
BFYTW
BFYTW

Back to top Go down

Post by coluke Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Already impressed... Ordered one from their site last night, they sent me a tracking number at 7am this morning.
coluke
coluke

Back to top Go down

Post by BFYTW Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Sweeeet. What color did u get? Oh and what time do you want to meet Friday mornin at Silt Kum&Go? They split 21 road into two groups but me and you are together still in second group leaving at 8:15... Wanna say 6:30ish? Gives us ample time to get to meeting point. Just let me know.
BFYTW
BFYTW

Back to top Go down

Post by coluke Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:04 pm

I ordered Gray, I am hoping it is close to the factory grey decals on the Jeep. I ordered a harbor freight hoist as well to mount in my garage, just gotta rig up something so I can use it to lift my top on/off (270lbs of it) I am paranoid because last year I was doing the escalator on Hells Revenge and dinged up the top rear corner of my hard top pretty good, definitely do not want to do that with the camper top!! Plus it makes me pretty top heavy. The plan is to run the spiderwebshade any time I am doing something difficult or with a high risk of damage.

6:30 works for me, glad we got in the same group!
coluke
coluke

Back to top Go down

Post by cozzie970 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:30 am

Yeah I got one a few weeks ago and don't know why I didn't order one before bits rad. Works great went up onion creek a few days and it was like 89° but still felt nice and cool in the jeep even with no doors.
cozzie970
cozzie970

Back to top Go down

Post by coluke Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:06 am

Definitely keeps you cool, I was really surprised how much it buffers wind noise on the highway
coluke
coluke

Back to top Go down

Post by JeepinCO Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:20 am

I've had a spider shade now for about 2 yrs and really like it. My wife really likes to have the jeep opened up and the spider shade is nice, because it lets in some sun without having to get sunburned, plus you get a little air through it too. It's easy to use with a soft top since it doesn't need a track bar
JeepinCO
JeepinCO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum