Colorado Trail Runs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grrr, pissed at USPS

3 posters

Go down

Grrr, pissed at USPS Empty Grrr, pissed at USPS

Post by streetglideok Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:33 pm

I need to vent. I'm in need of a ring and pinion for a Chrysler 8.25 diff, 3.73 ratio. Currently sporting 3.55's and feeling it with the bigger tires. Had a friend on ohio that had a set laying around that he shipped to me via USPS 2day priority. Followed the tracking, it arrives to town, out for delivery last Saturday. Check the mailbox for the locker key, no key. Been fighting with them all week, they don't have a clue where the mailman put it. Last story(no less than three stories) is the mailman swears he put it in the locker and left the key in the mailbox. At this rate, I'll never see them. The money I was going to spend on a LSD for the front, is going to end up buying brand new gears instead for the rear. Grrrr

streetglideok

Back to top Go down

Grrr, pissed at USPS Empty Re: Grrr, pissed at USPS

Post by coluke Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Maybe they put the key to the locker in the wrong mail box? On our last trail run I think half the group worked for Fedex Smile you should probably use them next time!
coluke
coluke

http://www.cotrailruns.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaniquasman Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Freight. They would've just tossed it over the fence anyway! I recently dropped a return off at the post office, only to have it shipped back to me!

Shaniquasman

Back to top Go down

Post by streetglideok Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:40 am

I have received three stories from the supervisor thus far. First one, the courier forgot to leave the key in the box, and they would bring it to us the next day.  Second story, he remembers there being a box in a locker, and he thinks he left the key in the wrong mailbox.  Last story, he remembers the box, it being heavy, and he put it in a locker and put the key in the shop's mailbox.  He checked all the lockers in the shopping center and all the lockers were empty.  
I'm a little annoyed at the guy who shipped it at this point.  Under insured it, and shipped by USPS of all people.  I finally told him yesterday(seller) that I'm too busy at work to be dealing with this.  Gave him the number of the post office, and told him to see what he can do.  I'm betting he doesn't want to give a refund over the matter.  Come Monday I'll ask him what's going on.  From there, I'll order a new set from someone else.  Really tired of staring at the Detroit next to my tool box

streetglideok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum